Are you a customer champion? Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you love communicating and have exceptional interpersonal skills? Are you a genius problem solver? Then we want to hear from you. At BiGDUG we pride ourselves on offering our customers what they want. We supply our customers with the best quality products and the very best prices and we are on a huge growth trajectory, therefore, we’re looking for a highly skilled Customer Service Advisor to join our friendly and close knit team in Gloucester. As a Customer Service Advisor you will be working as part of our service division, helping our customers with any issues they have, ensuring they’re satisfied with outcome and their overall experience contacting us.
- Deliver an excellent and consistent customer service experience via all channels, including telephone, email and face to face (internal colleagues)
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled well, giving customers the best possible experience of our brand.
- Liaising with internal departments as and when necessary eg. Accounts, Warehouse
- Actively help our customers to buy through cross and upsell opportunities.
- Continually and proactively develop your knowledge of all the company products
- Provide accurate information to customers as well as guidance, supporting them to make their product selections
- Ensure that information is accurately entered into our systems
- Remain compliant with all security and data protection legislation, best practice and internal guidelines
- Handle any customer issues of problems quickly, politely and professionally.
- Use sound judgement in making decisions to balance customer experience with profitability
What we’re looking for in you:
- Ideally a background in customer services, either telephone or face to face.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to form relationships with both customers and the wider team
- Ability to use own initiative when dealing with customers to ensure the conclusion is satisfactory to both the business and the customer
- Confident and passionate about delivering great service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a great communicator with a flair for speaking and conveying messages professionally and accurately
This varied role will enable you to gain exposure to several different UK business units, we are growing and our goal is to gain even more market share. You will work with the wider service teams across the UK and this is a key position and pivotal to the success of our service department.
What we can offer you:
We want you to love working here, so as well as an amazing role with the opportunity to grow with the business, we are offering a competitive salary in line with the national living wage, with the potential to earn a great bonus plus a contributory pension scheme and 23 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays and your Birthday). We also have many other perks such as free cold and hot drinks, free snacks, weekly prizes and competitions across the service teams!