An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Category Management Lead to join a thriving and fast-developing company, Hollands leading ecommerce player for Kitchen Equipment and Merchandise. We provide high-quality kitchen appliances and merchandise in a dynamic B2B e-commerce environment. The company prides itself in offering the best of both worlds, the entrepreneurial environment of a small start-up with the security and safety net of a huge corporation.
As the Category Management Lead, you will be part of a dynamic, diverse and truly international team of ecommerce enthusiasts where you can create impact, in a fast growing scale up business, but where you will benefit from the stability of large German corporate, offering a professional platform of personal development. This role offers a hybrid balance of remote working with 3 days per week in the office located 20 mins from Amsterdam by car.
If you’d like to join an organisation fuelled by big ambitions for the future that provides outstanding customer service, don’t hesitate to apply today.
- Drive the overall Category Strategy
- Responsible for all sourcing activities
- Build Private Label (Asia sourcing)
- Drive technical integration of supplier data (stock level, product-, order-, and invoice data) together with Operations Manager
- Coach market teams to ensure standard framework and conditions for local suppliers
- Own the product experience (product master data)
- Drive pricing strategy, i.e. challenge and support the market teams on pricing
- Own competitor and trend analysis from a marketing point of view
What we’re looking for in you:
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Extensive previous relevant experience in a similar position with an ecommerce, online background ideally
- Understanding of ERP system, analytical skillset and experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. TABLEAU)
- Understanding of sales, pricing, and categorisation processes for new products on the company’s proprietary webshop platform
- Understanding of market dynamics, categories, and suppliers’ channels selection
- Previous experience with tracking and improvement of sales processes
- Excellent communication skills to build and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Leadership and management skills
What we can offer you:
We want you to love working here, so as well as an amazing role with the opportunity to grow with the business, we are offering a competitive salary with the potential to earn a great bonus plus a pension scheme and 22 paid vacation days, company pension plan, travel allowance of up to €200/monthly, laptop and all equipment provided, initial introduction to the business and the opportunity to be part of the senior leadership team.