An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Online Marketing Manager based in Barcelona! We are Certeo Business Equipment – we are an online player in the TAKKT Group, a market-leading business with offices across the globe and our HQ in Germany, we are a leading, e-commerce business for office and business equipment. Outstanding web-based technologies and a high trend orientation make us a fast-growing company in the B2B market. The know-how of our employees sets us apart and our success story is based on flexible thinking, openness and solidarity.
As the Online Marketing Manager, you will be part of a dynamic, diverse and truly international team of ecommerce enthusiasts where you can create impact in a fast growing business, but where you will benefit from the stability of large German corporate, offering a professional platform of personal development. This role offers a hybrid balance of working and an excellent salary/benefits package.
- Solely responsible for the expansion and optimisation of all SEA+SEO activities in France and French-Switzerland
- Utilizing all relevant tools (Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console)
- Optimising campaigns and developing new ideas & approaches, then executing proposed marketing strategies and managing the full lifecycle of campaigns
- Understanding and researching market trends to increase growth of marketing campaigns
- Passionate about writing SEO content which engages our customers and also ensuring that via our content, our rankings increase across all platforms
- Creating reports to monitor success and derive recommendations for action and further optimization
- A significant contribution to our growth targets whilst ensuring all KPIs are delivered against
What we’re looking for in you:
- Relevant training in a media-related profession, a degree in business is preferred
- Administration, marketing, media or comparable professional experience in online marketing or media environment
- Excellent knowledge of search engine marketing, especially Google Adwords and Bing
- Fluent in French, other languages are advantageous
- A strong passion for online marketing and e-commerce
- Analytical skills and understanding of how these relate to KPI’s
- High degree of initiative, excellent organisational skills and a willingness to learn
- A desire to work in a team and take on responsibility
What we can offer you:
We want you to love working here, so as well as an amazing role with the opportunity to grow with the business, we are offering a competitive salary with the potential to earn a great bonus plus a 30 days’ vacation leave. You will work in a beautiful office in Barcelona with the mix of remote and office working.