TAKKT group, are on a journey to become the leading B2B ecommerce business for equipment and solutions. With businesses Europe and North America and an international customer base, we also invest in potential partners as we look to grow our already extensive and highly skilled network.
We are growing our Data team to help support our network in how to utilize Data in a powerful, compelling way which will drive business decisions and help us achieve our ambitious growth plans and therefore, we’re now looking for a Data Analyst (Trainer) to work closely as part of the TAKKT Business Intelligence team and someone that shares our passion for what we do and where we’re going. You will get the opportunity to travel and grow your career in a digitally led international group which means the possible opportunities for further development are endless!
To help you grow your skillset in the data sphere, Friday afternoon is dedicated to personal development – work on your own or in a team on a project you find interesting!
- Work alongside the Self-Service Manager to deliver the Self-Service BI Strategy
- Coach and support staff within the businesses to self-serve their data needs
- Organise and run activities and training sessions in our Centre of Excellence (COE) to help build our analytics community
- Perform analytics to solve complex business problems
- Work with internal customers, from the portfolio of business units and TAKKT, to gather requirements and make recommendations based on analyses.
- Translate data into a readable format via dashboards for non-data minded users
What we’re looking for in you:
- Ability to work and learn independently as well as part of a team
- Experience of working with a COE and building an analytics community
- Experience in developing and delivering training sessions at all levels
- A good communicator with a strong passion for data who can instil this in others
- Highly motivated to solve complex problems in close collaboration with others
- Eager to see the outcomes of your work achieve a positive effect on the business
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or a quantitative-focused field
- Experience using business intelligence software, such as Tableau/Power BI
- Ability to design dashboards which are efficient and readable for non-data minded people
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in a similar role is essential
What we can offer you:
We want you to love working here, so as well as an amazing role with the opportunity to grow with the business, we are offering flexible/hybrid working, a highly competitive salary, with the potential to earn a great bonus plus a contributory pension scheme and 23 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays and your Birthday).