the Product Experts for professional kitchen appliances and merchandise - a young, dynamic, B2B e-commerce with 30+ HoReCa experts. Founded in 2014 in Wormerveer/NL, we are the market leader in the Netherlands and are expanding into neighbouring countries. As part of the Takkt AG Group (www.takkt.de) we are offering the best of 2 worlds: Join a thriving ecommerce scale-up that offers to take great responsibility to kick-start your ideas, while our shareholder provides great development options, security, and long-term thinking. For more information please also check out our career page careers.newport.team and our webshops XXLgastro.de, XXLhoreca.com und CHRshop.fr.
To strengthen our product assortment and supplier relationships we are looking for a
- You independently manage, develop and optimize your kitchen tooling categories with the goal of maximizing sales and profits.
- You analyse the market and develop your assortments in a customer-centric way.
- You negotiate conditions and prices and work closely with suppliers in order to jointly promote growth
- You are responsible for the optimal availability of your categories
- You work closely with colleagues from Product Data, Marketing, Order Management, Pricing to scale and optimally promote your categories
- You have gained initial professional or industry experience or have completed a bachelor's or master's degree, ideally in the field of business studies
- You love e-commerce and have ideally gained initial experience in the online world
- You have a high willingness to learn, quick comprehension and a great willingness to work hard
- You are structured, analytical and have a good understanding of numbers
- You are an assertive, open and innovative person with a high degree of self-motivation and strong communication skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Fluent in Dutch, or French or German and fluent in English
Our goal is to find to put the right kitchen tools into the hands of our customers, professional and hobby chefs, so that they can delight their guests. We do this with passion and conviction. Do you share this claim? Convince us with a meaningful application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible start date.
- A versatile position in a dynamic working environment with a flat hierarchy and lots of room for your own personal initiative
- An international network of like-minded ecommerce businesses in the TAKKT Group (www.takkt.de) for a steep learning and development curve
- A great bunch of enthusiastic people
- Pension plan
- Free-of-charge drinks
- Great location in the proximity of Amsterdam
- Flexible remote work